How to clear recent music from Spotify, remove recent music from the history of Spotify, or delete recent music from the app – According to Spotify’s “Recently Played” function,
hiding your musical vices is no longer an option. Follow these instructions to remove the songs from your Spotify “Recently Played” list if you want to keep your listening habits a secret from others.
Users of the Mac or Windows desktop apps for Spotfy are the only ones who can do this.
Although deleting the entries using the desktop application would also delete them from any connected apps,
deleting the information using the Spotafy web player or mobile application is not presently available (including on mobile).
How To Delete Recent Songs From Spotify
If you desire to remove the music from your “Recently Played” list, start by using the Spotify application on your PC or Mac. From the left menu, select “Recently Played.”
Your most recently played songs, albums. As well as artists are listed. In the “Recently Played” option.
To see the settings that are accessible, move your mouse over one of the mentioned covers. The song can be played again, added to your “Liked Songs” list, or completely deleted.
Click the three-dot menu symbol to delete the item from your “Recently Played” list.
The settings window that appears will have a “Remove From Recently Played” button.
The item will be taken off of the “Recently Played” List as soon as the button is pressed. Additionally, the item will be deleted from any other Spotafy devices connected to that one.
There isn’t a way to delete everything from the “Recently Played” list at once, so you’ll have to repeat these steps for each entry.
Getting Rid Of Spotify Just Played 2023
If you haven’t accepted Spotafy’s most recent upgrade, you can still remove certain songs and podcasts from your Recently Played list.
- Find the Recently Played section and select See All.
- While your cursor is above the appropriate media, click the three dots icon or use the right mouse button to select the cover.r it.
- Select Remove from Recently Played by tapping it.
- Your Mac or PC should now have Spotify open.
- Locate the song, album, playlist, or podcast you wish to take off your listening history.
- How to Delete System Data on an iPhone
- Checking a Subscription on an iPhone
- How Do I Make And Share A Collaborative Playlist On SpotAfy?
The best way to remove the Recently Played list from your Spotify profile
- Go to Social and turn off sharing your Spotify listening history.
- The top-right corner of the screen has a profile symbol; click it.
- Choose Setting.
- Launch Spotify and log in if needed.