If your iPhone is facing problems like a black screen or it’s stuck on the Apple logo, try restarting it to resolve the issue. If that doesn’t work, perform a force restart using the comprehensive guide provided for iPhone models 11, XS, XR, X, 8, 7, and 6. In case a hard reset is not possible, there is a helpful tip to fix your frozen or unresponsive iPhone.
How do I restart my iPhone 11, XS, XR, X, 8, 7, 6
1. Reboot iPhone 11/11 Pro, XS, XR, X
Here’s a revised version of the steps:
Step 1: Press and hold both the volume button and the side button simultaneously until the “Power off” slider appears.
Step 2: Slide the slider to the right to fully turn off your iPhone.
Step 3: Press and hold the side button again until the Apple logo appears. Your iPhone will now restart normally.
2. Reboot 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6s, 5, SE
To turn off your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Top (or Side) button until the Power Off slider appears on the screen.
- Slide the Power Off slider to shut down the device.
- Once the iPhone is fully turned off, press and hold the Top (or Side) button until the Apple logo is displayed.
How to force restart iPhone 11, XS, XR, X, 8, 7, 6
If your iPhone isn’t responding or won’t turn off and on, then it’s time to do a hard reset.
1. You can force restart an iPhone 11, XS, XR, X, 8,8+, or X by following these steps
“To increase the volume on your Apple device, press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Next, press and release the Laser button. Finally, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.”
2. The iPhone 7/7 Plus should be restarted manually
o restart your Apple device, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. Upon viewing the recognizable Apple logo on the screen, release both buttons.
3. The iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus, SE, and 5s should be forced to restart
To restart your Apple device, simply press and hold both the Home and Power buttons simultaneously. Once the iconic Apple logo appears on the screen, release both buttons.
iPhone dead/frozen, how to fix it
To fix an iPhone that is displaying a black or frozen screen and is unresponsive even after attempting a hard reset, try using Passvers iOS System Recovery. This professional tool specializes in repairing iOS devices and can resolve various screen issues such as the frozen screen, black unresponsive screen, blue/red screen of death, and more. The latest version of Passvers iOS System Recovery offers a comprehensive list of iOS issues, allowing you to easily select and fix the specific problem with your iPhone.
“Revive Your Frozen or Dead iPhone with These 5 Steps:
- Start by launching Passvers on your computer and select iOS System Recovery.
- Click “Start.”
- Choose either Standard Mode or Advanced Mode and confirm.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and follow on-screen instructions to enter recovery mode.
- Verify the information displayed for your iPhone is correct, and if not, select the correct information. Finally, click “Repair” to immediately fix your device.”